The Importance of Good Knives
Eating a meal without a knife would be like making a sauce without using liquid or serving a winning dish without any enthusiasm. Although a lot of meals can be enjoyed with a fork or even a fork and spoon in the case of messy spaghetti recipes, a knife is a necessity if you are serving a steak or piece of meat, and not only any knife but a good knife.
Investing in a good set of knives means you can enjoy your meal to the fullest and not have to struggle with a poor quality knife. Even the most tender cut of steak deserves to be sliced with a good quality steak knife, and not sawed through with a bad one. Good knives are a must-have for the kitchen.
Choosing the Best Knives
As well as knives for preparing your raw ingredients, slicing, dicing, chopping, and so on, there are also knives for eating with, and we are talking about steak knives. These distinctive knives are comfortable to hold, neither too light nor too heavy, and you can choose from a range of styles depending on your personal preferences. Smooth or serrated, wooden-handled or otherwise, a good set of knives should last for many years. Consider a famous brand like Henckels, Briddell or Wusthof, or perhaps you have another favorite. Consider round-tipped or pointed-tipped ones.
You might already have a favorite kind if you eat at steakhouses a lot and have tried out various types, or if not then find out more about the advantages of both kinds. Using a good steak knife transforms eating your steak from a pleasure to a true joy. A good knife will glide effortlessly through the meat, cutting it cleanly and neatly, and good knives are always a great investment.
Leave a Reply
- Simple Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe May 6, 2016
- Amazing Asian Plum Sauce April 26, 2016
- Sweet and Tangy Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce April 24, 2016
- Dried Chanterelle and Baby Bella Mushroom Sauce April 14, 2016
- Sesame Teriyaki Chicken with Japanese Teriyaki Sauce March 31, 2016
- Zesty Orange Sauce – Orange Zest That Is March 30, 2016
- Amazing Thai Sweet Chili Sauce March 29, 2016
- Sausage and Caramelized Onions in Gravy with Mashed Potatoes March 29, 2016
- Button Mushroom and Onion in Cream Sauce March 29, 2016
- Traditional Greek Tzatziki Sauce March 26, 2016
- Home (80865 Views)
- The Best Sirloin Steak Marinades (10967 Views)
- Triple Citrus Chicken Marinade Recipe with Cilantro (10811 Views)
- Venison Steak Marinade Red Wine Vinegar (9124 Views)
- Authentic El Pollo Loco Chicken Marinade (6827 Views)
- Five Mother Sauces Every Cook Should Know (6786 Views)
- Best Steak Marinade with Meat Tenderizer (6452 Views)
- The Best Grilled Chicken Marinades (6106 Views)
- Herb and Garlic Marinade for Chuck Steak (5328 Views)
- Jalapeno Lime Grilled Chicken Marinade Recipe (5032 Views)