Steak Marinade Articles
Handy Articles Packed with Useful Tips
If you have ever wondered what the first marinades were like or how marinating meat was ever dreamt up in the first place, you might like to have a look at some of our articles. You can also discover useful tips for seasoning your beef, information about how to make spice rubs, and plenty more.
Learn to Cook Steaks Like a Pro
Meat is not difficult to cook but there are various things that can go wrong. Knowing how to tell when your beef is done and knowing how long to let it rest after cooking are two of the things that can make the difference between a good meal and a great one.
Steak Marinade Articles for Everyone
Even if you are an accomplished chef and know pretty much everything there is to know about marinating steak, it can still be interesting to discover brand new recipes or ideas about how to make your marinades better than ever. Different marinades are better for different steak. For example, something acidic might be your marinade of choice for a tough piece of beef, since it helps to break down the fibers of the meat, and therefore tenderize it, as well as adding delicious flavors to it, while a 20-minute soak in a red wine and Worcestershire sauce marinade might be ideal for your sirloin steak.
Marinating steak is easy and the first time you make your own marinade is a day you will remember because such a simple act of combining a few ingredients and pouring the mixture over the steak means you can expect a delicious flavor and, if you are tenderizing the beef, a tender and succulent result. Steak is already delicious but picking out a marinade for it means it can be even more incredible.
Steak Marinade Articles:
Leave a Reply
- Simple Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe May 6, 2016
- Amazing Asian Plum Sauce April 26, 2016
- Sweet and Tangy Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce April 24, 2016
- Dried Chanterelle and Baby Bella Mushroom Sauce April 14, 2016
- Sesame Teriyaki Chicken with Japanese Teriyaki Sauce March 31, 2016
- Zesty Orange Sauce – Orange Zest That Is March 30, 2016
- Amazing Thai Sweet Chili Sauce March 29, 2016
- Sausage and Caramelized Onions in Gravy with Mashed Potatoes March 29, 2016
- Button Mushroom and Onion in Cream Sauce March 29, 2016
- Traditional Greek Tzatziki Sauce March 26, 2016
- Home (80865 Views)
- The Best Sirloin Steak Marinades (10967 Views)
- Triple Citrus Chicken Marinade Recipe with Cilantro (10811 Views)
- Venison Steak Marinade Red Wine Vinegar (9122 Views)
- Authentic El Pollo Loco Chicken Marinade (6827 Views)
- Five Mother Sauces Every Cook Should Know (6784 Views)
- Best Steak Marinade with Meat Tenderizer (6452 Views)
- The Best Grilled Chicken Marinades (6106 Views)
- Herb and Garlic Marinade for Chuck Steak (5326 Views)
- Jalapeno Lime Grilled Chicken Marinade Recipe (5032 Views)