Best Barbeque Chicken Marinade with Worcestershire Sauce
This flavorful marinade is a great one to make if you want to grill large amount of chicken. If you do not want so much you can halve the recipe because this one does make lots of marinade. You will need a whole bottle of Worcestershire sauce for this recipe if you make the full amount, but if you like Worcestershire sauce then this is the best barbeque chicken marinade to decide on.
In addition to that ingredient, you will need garlic and Italian seasoning to add more depth to the overall flavor. This is quite a bold-flavored chicken marinade but you will still be able to taste and appreciate the flavor of the chicken. The marinade enhances the chicken flavor; it does not mask it.
Marinate the chicken for at least four hours, but preferable overnight (for up to twenty four hours) to really infuse it with the Worcestershire sauce and garlic flavors. The resulting chicken will be very moist. You can brush some leftover marinade over the chicken as it cooks if you want to but not within the last five minutes of the cooking time (since it has been in contact with raw chicken and you want to avoid cross-contamination).
- 3 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 10 oz Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Whisk all the ingredients together and soak some chicken pieces in the mixture for between 4 and 24 hours.
- Cook the chicken until it is done, brushing the marinade over it as it cooks if you like.
This attractively grill-marked chicken is served with salad leaves and yellow bell pepper. The chicken has some finely chopped herbs sprinkled over it which, although not in the recipe, is always a nice touch. Something else you could do is have a sprig of fresh herbs on the finished chicken, as a garnish. Grilling makes your chicken breast turn golden-brown and it looks great and smells wonderful too. The flavor will be very nice and the chicken will be moist because of the marinade. All in all, this recipe makes an excellent chicken dinner.
Leave a Reply
- Quick and Easy Beef Stroganoff Sauce November 7, 2014
- Gorgeous Gravy to Serve with Beef Tips November 5, 2014
- Tantalizing Turkey Gravy November 2, 2014
- Traditional Giblet Gravy Recipe November 1, 2014
- Sensational Sloppy Joes Sauce October 26, 2014
- Cayenne and Garlic Fried Chicken Marinade October 22, 2014
- Beer and Lemon Marinade for Chicken October 21, 2014
- Tender Crockpot Beef with Stroganoff Sauce October 20, 2014
- Garlic and Lime Chicken Fajita Marinade October 7, 2014
- How to Make and Use a Dry Marinade October 3, 2014
- Home (56557 Views)
- Triple Citrus Chicken Marinade Recipe with Cilantro (9625 Views)
- The Best Sirloin Steak Marinades (7088 Views)
- The Best Grilled Chicken Marinades (4338 Views)
- Authentic El Pollo Loco Chicken Marinade (4180 Views)
- Jalapeno Lime Grilled Chicken Marinade Recipe (3821 Views)
- Best Steak Marinade with Meat Tenderizer (3773 Views)
- Deliciously Simple Steak Marinade (3625 Views)
- Ginger and Pineapple Marinade for Chicken Wings (3183 Views)
- Korean Barbeque Chicken Marinade with Ginger (3041 Views)