Quick Stir Fry Marinade for Steak
If you are looking for easy steak marinades to give some flavor to an already tender steak before stir frying it, this is the best steak marinade for making beef stir fry. The simple combination of soy sauce, sherry and sesame oil in this stir fry marinade is thickened up a little with cornstarch and the flavors go very nicely with a top quality piece of stir frying steak.
This is a simple recipe, which is very quick to make, and you only have to marinate your beef for fifteen minutes but it does add a lot of flavor to the steak, which improves the stir fry and makes it even more delicious.
Another way of making a beef stir-fry would be to add a sauce to the beef and vegetables in the pan instead of using a marinade, but the flavor will not have soaked into the meat, so will not be as good. Whenever you want to get the best results, bear in mind that marinating your meat usually locks in the flavor better than adding a sauce at the last minute. There are different marinades for different occasions but this one is ideal whenever you want an oriental flavor.
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon sesame oil
- Stir the soy sauce into the sherry.
- Stir in the sesame oil and finally the cornstarch.
- Cut the steak across the grain, and then marinate it for 15 minutes, making sure all the pieces are covered by the stir fry marinade.
Adding flavor to meat could not be any easier than making this fantastic marinated steak recipe. Once your marinated strips of beef are ready, combine them with your favorite vegetables and cook a wonderful Chinese dish. Serve the hot beef stir-fry over boiled rice and add some salad if you like, or another garnish. In the picture, the beef is served with cucumber, tomato, salad leaves and white rice, but if you prefer noodles served those instead. Stir-fries are famously easy to cook and even the steak in this recipe only requires fifteen minutes of marinating. You can chop and slice the remaining ingredients and cook the rice while the meat is marinating.
Leave a Reply
- Sensational Sloppy Joes Sauce October 26, 2014
- Cayenne and Garlic Fried Chicken Marinade October 22, 2014
- Beer and Lemon Marinade for Chicken October 21, 2014
- Tender Crockpot Beef with Stroganoff Sauce October 20, 2014
- Garlic and Lime Chicken Fajita Marinade October 7, 2014
- How to Make and Use a Dry Marinade October 3, 2014
- Rosemary Hanger Steak Marinade Recipe Beer October 2, 2014
- Mandarin Marinade and the Best Steaks for Grilling September 30, 2014
- Venison Steak Marinade Red Wine Vinegar September 22, 2014
- Orange and Ginger Marinated Sirloin September 21, 2014
- Home (56279 Views)
- Triple Citrus Chicken Marinade Recipe with Cilantro (9502 Views)
- The Best Sirloin Steak Marinades (6903 Views)
- The Best Grilled Chicken Marinades (4116 Views)
- Authentic El Pollo Loco Chicken Marinade (4016 Views)
- Jalapeno Lime Grilled Chicken Marinade Recipe (3718 Views)
- Best Steak Marinade with Meat Tenderizer (3523 Views)
- Deliciously Simple Steak Marinade (3507 Views)
- Ginger and Pineapple Marinade for Chicken Wings (2938 Views)
- Steak Marinade with Beer and Garlic (2687 Views)