Chicken Broth Recipe for Injectable Marinades
An injection sauce is a marinade and therefore needs to be applied several hours before you cook the chicken. You can use the following chicken broth recipe for injectable marinades for chicken or turkey. Injectable marinades work faster than regular chicken marinade recipes because the injector nozzle will pump your marinade right into the core of the chicken, so if you are in a rush and cannot give your chicken marinade hours and hours to work, then simply grab your injector and use that, as well as an injector-friendly marinade recipe.
When making a chicken broth recipe for injectable marinades it is important to understand how the injector works. You should inject each piece of chicken in numerous places to spread the marinade flavor evenly through the meat. Do not use too much marinade – it is meant to enhance the flavor of your meat, not overpower it.
The best injectors are those with multiple holes down the length of the needle because they you only have to inject the chicken in a couple of places. Do not use anything that could clog up the holes in the injector (that means no flaky herbs or minced garlic) so something which is liquid and contains only tiny pieces of powdered ingredients is your best bet.
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Salt, to taste
- Melt the butter in a small pan.
- Add the chicken broth, garlic powder, lemon juice, butter, and black pepper.
- Mix well.
- Add salt until the mixture is slightly salty.
- Let the injection sauce cool, then load it into a meat injector and inject your chicken.
- Let it sit in the refrigerator for a couple of hours, then grill or bake it.
Combine your marinated chicken pieces with lemon wedges and a little oil in a dish and bake until the chicken shows no traces of pinkness inside. This would be fabulous served with mashed potatoes or you can add some parboiled potatoes to the dish and cook them along with the chicken. This injectable marinade features garlic, lemon and chicken broth, to really bring out all that is great about poultry. Try this marinade because you will not be disappointed with how flavorful and juicy your bird comes out. This might be a very simple recipe but it is a totally effective one.
Leave a Reply
- Mandarin Marinade and the Best Steaks for Grilling September 30, 2014
- Venison Steak Marinade Red Wine Vinegar September 22, 2014
- Orange and Ginger Marinated Sirloin September 21, 2014
- Thyme and Garlic Low Carb Steak Marinade September 16, 2014
- Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce September 13, 2014
- Rich Plum Sauce with Mustard and Ginger September 12, 2014
- Best Ever Strawberry Sauce September 11, 2014
- Blueberry Balsamic Sauce for Steak September 10, 2014
- Aromatic Herb Chimichurri September 9, 2014
- North African Harissa September 8, 2014
- Home (56129 Views)
- Triple Citrus Chicken Marinade Recipe with Cilantro (9459 Views)
- The Best Sirloin Steak Marinades (6850 Views)
- The Best Grilled Chicken Marinades (4067 Views)
- Authentic El Pollo Loco Chicken Marinade (3988 Views)
- Jalapeno Lime Grilled Chicken Marinade Recipe (3695 Views)
- Deliciously Simple Steak Marinade (3476 Views)
- Best Steak Marinade with Meat Tenderizer (3467 Views)
- Ginger and Pineapple Marinade for Chicken Wings (2912 Views)
- Steak Marinade with Beer and Garlic (2648 Views)