Deliciously Simple Steak Marinade
The best steak marinade you have ever tried might have only been made with four or five ingredients. If you use too many ingredients in your steak marinade recipes, you might find that the ingredients battle with each other and over-complicate the end flavor. This simple steak marinade combines sugar, soy sauce, oil, and pepper for a slightly smoky flavor with a touch of sweetness. As you can imagine, the resulting meat will be flavorful and tender, and you can serve the cooked steak whole or sliced.
The marinade has an oriental flavor, which you could increase by adding a splash (only a tiny bit) of sesame oil to the mix. Asian recipes are always good and using a soy sauce mixture to marinate your meat ensures it will be really tasty. You could even make a vegetarian stir-fry and toss in the cooked, marinated steak at the last minute or fry it quickly in the pan with the other ingredients.
This steak marinade only takes a few minutes to put together but the results are wonderful. Homemade steak marinades, even easy steak marinades like this one, always taste fresher than store bought steak marinades and your family is sure to love this tasty recipe.
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Combine everything well and put the steaks in a container with a lid or in a Ziploc bag.
- Pour the marinade over the steaks and let them marinade for at least 3 hours.
- Cook on a hot grill until the steaks are just the way you like them.
Slice the finished, cooked steak against the grain and serve it over white rice, for a mouthwatering Asian-style meal. Sprinkle some green onions on top, serve additional soy sauce and other condiments on the side, and nobody will be able to resist this fantastic dish. Alternatively serve this steak whole with other delicious side dishes, perhaps Western ones like fries and coleslaw. Just because the steak offers an oriental hint of flavor does not mean you are restricted to serving it as part of an Asian meal. This steak is too versatile to be tied to one dish only.
Leave a Reply
- Quick and Easy Beef Stroganoff Sauce November 7, 2014
- Gorgeous Gravy to Serve with Beef Tips November 5, 2014
- Tantalizing Turkey Gravy November 2, 2014
- Traditional Giblet Gravy Recipe November 1, 2014
- Sensational Sloppy Joes Sauce October 26, 2014
- Cayenne and Garlic Fried Chicken Marinade October 22, 2014
- Beer and Lemon Marinade for Chicken October 21, 2014
- Tender Crockpot Beef with Stroganoff Sauce October 20, 2014
- Garlic and Lime Chicken Fajita Marinade October 7, 2014
- How to Make and Use a Dry Marinade October 3, 2014
- Home (56335 Views)
- Triple Citrus Chicken Marinade Recipe with Cilantro (9534 Views)
- The Best Sirloin Steak Marinades (6946 Views)
- The Best Grilled Chicken Marinades (4176 Views)
- Authentic El Pollo Loco Chicken Marinade (4051 Views)
- Jalapeno Lime Grilled Chicken Marinade Recipe (3751 Views)
- Best Steak Marinade with Meat Tenderizer (3575 Views)
- Deliciously Simple Steak Marinade (3537 Views)
- Ginger and Pineapple Marinade for Chicken Wings (2967 Views)
- Flat Iron Steak Marinade (2739 Views)