Steak Tips Marinade with Worcestershire Sauce
A lot of people enjoy rich, meaty steak marinades and popular steak tips marinade ingredients include soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, A1 sauce, chili sauce or chili powder, and red wine, because these rich flavors really bring out the steak taste and red meats can easily handle bold flavors.
There are also citrus steak marinade recipes, fruity steak marinades and many more kinds. Some people like to cook their steak without marinating it first but most find that a marinade can add a wonderful flavor to their meat. Easy steak marinades are not just for adding flavor either. They have a tenderizing effect on the meat to make it extra soft and juicy, so there you have two reasons to marinate your beef.
The following recipe makes enough steak marinade for 20 steaks but you could halve it easily enough. Marinate whole steaks or steak tips, which are simply steaks in smaller pieces. Perhaps you spot some on sale in your local grocery store, in which case it is always a good idea to pick them up. Discounted tender steaks are always a bargain and not-so-tender cuts can be marinated to tenderize them, so if you see a beef bargain it is usually worth grabbing!
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 onion, sliced
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons A1 sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup red wine vinegar
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium sized bowl and marinate your steak for at least a couple of hours.
- You might like to get inch thick sirloin steaks, or a similar cut, and let them marinate for about six hours, turning them over a few times.
- Fire up the grill and cook the steaks to medium rare or however you like them.
In this shot you can see the steak is served with mashed potatoes and vegetables, and garnished with a sprig of rosemary. A glass of red wine goes beautifully with a grilled steak, but pick something with plenty of body so it will stand up to the meaty flavors. A Cabernet Sauvignon would be perfect, or even a full-bodied Merlot blend. This is delightful gourmet meal and you will the way the bold flavors work together to flavor the meat. No matter which side dishes you pick out, you can be assured of a delicious meal when you make this.
Leave a Reply
- Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce September 13, 2014
- Rich Plum Sauce with Mustard and Ginger September 12, 2014
- Best Ever Strawberry Sauce September 11, 2014
- Blueberry Balsamic Sauce for Steak September 10, 2014
- Aromatic Herb Chimichurri September 9, 2014
- North African Harissa September 8, 2014
- Ají Amarillo Sauce September 5, 2014
- Thai Tom Yum Sauce Paste September 4, 2014
- Mojo Rojo Sauce September 2, 2014
- Crockpot Tomato Ketchup September 1, 2014
- Home (56084 Views)
- Triple Citrus Chicken Marinade Recipe with Cilantro (9427 Views)
- The Best Sirloin Steak Marinades (6796 Views)
- The Best Grilled Chicken Marinades (4036 Views)
- Authentic El Pollo Loco Chicken Marinade (3936 Views)
- Jalapeno Lime Grilled Chicken Marinade Recipe (3663 Views)
- Deliciously Simple Steak Marinade (3448 Views)
- Best Steak Marinade with Meat Tenderizer (3424 Views)
- Ginger and Pineapple Marinade for Chicken Wings (2885 Views)
- Steak Marinade with Beer and Garlic (2617 Views)