Herb Butter Recipes
A Mouthwatering Good Herb Butter Recipe
Herb butter is easy to make and you can combine your favorite herbs with a rich, creamy butter to make a wonderful herb butter recipe. You can either use one herb or several and you can match the herb to the food it will be served with for perfect balance. For example, tarragon butter is versatile and is great with fish, chicken, or vegetables.
Basil butter is nice with tomato-based dishes, chili lime butter goes nicely with lamb, pork, or even fish and dill butter is nice with fish. Some herb butter recipes contain other ingredients such as mustard, salt or another spice, and others can be made simply by combining herbs and butter.
Herb Butter for Any Occasion
Blending herbs into butter is so easy you do not have to reserve this special condiment for a special occasion. In fact, you can make parsley butter in 2 minutes and melt it over your vegetables to add a special touch to the dish. If you are just making it to top your vegetables, baked potato or meat at dinner, you can just make the herb butter mixture into a sausage shape, wrap it in plastic wrap, then chill and slice. For a more elegant setting though, use a piping bag to make rosettes, or even roll the herb butter into balls, for a gourmet presentation.
Herb butter can transform a dish from very simple to exquisite, the creaminess of the butter melting over your hot food while the herbs add their gentle aroma and fragrance to the dish. Once you start making herb butters you will want to experiment with more and more recipes, trying new herbs or adding other flavors to complement the herbs, such as lemon juice, chili powder or other seasonings.
Herb Butter Recipes:
Leave a Reply
- Simple Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe May 6, 2016
- Amazing Asian Plum Sauce April 26, 2016
- Sweet and Tangy Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce April 24, 2016
- Dried Chanterelle and Baby Bella Mushroom Sauce April 14, 2016
- Sesame Teriyaki Chicken with Japanese Teriyaki Sauce March 31, 2016
- Zesty Orange Sauce – Orange Zest That Is March 30, 2016
- Amazing Thai Sweet Chili Sauce March 29, 2016
- Sausage and Caramelized Onions in Gravy with Mashed Potatoes March 29, 2016
- Button Mushroom and Onion in Cream Sauce March 29, 2016
- Traditional Greek Tzatziki Sauce March 26, 2016
- Home (80866 Views)
- The Best Sirloin Steak Marinades (10967 Views)
- Triple Citrus Chicken Marinade Recipe with Cilantro (10814 Views)
- Venison Steak Marinade Red Wine Vinegar (9124 Views)
- Authentic El Pollo Loco Chicken Marinade (6827 Views)
- Five Mother Sauces Every Cook Should Know (6788 Views)
- Best Steak Marinade with Meat Tenderizer (6452 Views)
- The Best Grilled Chicken Marinades (6107 Views)
- Herb and Garlic Marinade for Chuck Steak (5328 Views)
- Jalapeno Lime Grilled Chicken Marinade Recipe (5034 Views)