Creating the Most Mouthwatering Flavors
There are so many recipes to choose from that everybody has their own idea about what makes the best one. Marinades featuring only three or four ingredients can give excellent results, so it is not all about having a lot of different ingredients. The best marinade will tenderize the meat and add a perfectly balanced flavor, which works well with the beef.
Some people feel that the best marinating sauce is one that tenderizes the meat while adding a very delicate flavor, while other people like strong, spicy ones or sweet, smoky BBQ flavors. The best way to discover which one you prefer is to make several different ones and experiment.
Why Marinate Steak Anyway?
Marinating steak is not the same as marinating chicken or fish, because part of the marinating process with steak is tenderizing it. This is not the case if you are using an already tender piece of steak such as filet mignon or a New York strip but, if you have a flank or skirt steak on your hands, consider something acidic which is going to both flavor and tenderize the meat, for the best results. The flavor can be as mild, as strong, as delicate and aromatic, or as spicy as you wish, just by tweaking the ingredients. You can add the most delicious taste to the meat without overpowering the lovely natural flavor of it. Marinating steak is not essential but it is a step worth considering.
Any kind of steak can benefit from being marinated, from the most tender to the toughest, from the smallest filet mignon to a big slab of flank steak. You can choose from all kinds of steak marinade recipes, picking out something acidic if you want to tenderize the meat or something light and delicate for a tender cut. You can use an acidic one on a tender steak if you want but then limit the marinating time to about half an hour so as not to negatively affect the texture of the meat.
Leave a Reply
- Simple Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe May 6, 2016
- Amazing Asian Plum Sauce April 26, 2016
- Sweet and Tangy Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce April 24, 2016
- Dried Chanterelle and Baby Bella Mushroom Sauce April 14, 2016
- Sesame Teriyaki Chicken with Japanese Teriyaki Sauce March 31, 2016
- Zesty Orange Sauce – Orange Zest That Is March 30, 2016
- Amazing Thai Sweet Chili Sauce March 29, 2016
- Sausage and Caramelized Onions in Gravy with Mashed Potatoes March 29, 2016
- Button Mushroom and Onion in Cream Sauce March 29, 2016
- Traditional Greek Tzatziki Sauce March 26, 2016
- Home (80866 Views)
- The Best Sirloin Steak Marinades (10967 Views)
- Triple Citrus Chicken Marinade Recipe with Cilantro (10813 Views)
- Venison Steak Marinade Red Wine Vinegar (9124 Views)
- Authentic El Pollo Loco Chicken Marinade (6827 Views)
- Five Mother Sauces Every Cook Should Know (6786 Views)
- Best Steak Marinade with Meat Tenderizer (6452 Views)
- The Best Grilled Chicken Marinades (6107 Views)
- Herb and Garlic Marinade for Chuck Steak (5328 Views)
- Jalapeno Lime Grilled Chicken Marinade Recipe (5034 Views)